We're looking for a Product Management Intern to join us in our New York studio this summer.
Product Managers are an essential part of every team at Made by Many. They're responsible for shaping the vision of a product throughout the design process, balancing user needs and business goals to create a clear and achievable path toward building and launching a successful product.
As a Product Management Intern, you'll team up with a Design Intern and an Engineering Intern to design, build, and launch your own digital product here in our New York studio. Throughout the process, you'll gain first-hand experience using the same tools and methods we use every day, including user research, Agile development, and business model design. By the end of your internship, you'll be able to translate user needs and business goals into long-lasting digital products and services – plus you'll have your own to prove it.
Our office is located in the heart of SoHo. It's a fun, collaborative environment where you'll work alongside a tight-knit group of designers, engineers, and product people. It's an amazing opportunity to be part of a growing studio, all while learning how innovative products and services are created.
What you need to know:
- Internships usually run for 3 months (start/end dates are flexible)
- This is a paid, full-time position (40 hours/week)
- We require that you work here, in-person, in our New York studio
- We can help with housing if you need a place to stay
- We are currently only accepting U.S. residents
- have a creative, entrepreneurial spirit and strong communication skills
- feel naturally at home in an open, team-based, and highly collaborative environment
- are technically curious about the way digital products work
- enjoy sifting through data to uncover new insights and opportunities
- are quick to organize, prioritize, and get things done
- are eager to learn about research, rapid prototyping, and sustainable business models
... then this might be the job for you.
This job posting is no longer active.
Here at Made by Many, we're open to all walks of life. If you're interested in this position but uncertain if you’re qualified, please contact us anyway. Curiosity and the desire to learn are the only true requirements.
Last week we hosted the first Small Talks of 2015, welcoming around 50 guests to our London Studio… and what a corker it was. The evening was brimming wit...
Unbillable Hours a weekly collection of things that we’re excited about; this ranges from activities that we’re doing (office yoga is still on several wee...
We're looking for a bright, curious, and enthusiastic Design Intern to join us in our New York studio this summer.