[UPDATE: This position is now filled]
We’re looking for an unreasonably talented, and driven, senior designer. Someone who passionately believes user experience is integral to how people feel about a product. Who knows (and probably tells other people all the time) that design is integral to the success of all products and services.
Your role will be to fearlessly champion design throughout the lifetime of a project, from initial conception to final release, from collaborating with clients, users and developers to prototyping and production design.
Amongst other things, your job will involve:
• making sense of business objectives and customer needs
• helping to mastermind products that satisfy these objectives and needs
• articulating your thinking to colleagues, clients, users and the design industry
• prototyping ideas quickly using pen and paper, Keynote, Flinto or html
• collaborating with developers and strategists to turn your designs into working products
• working iteratively in a highly Agile and Scrum environment
• creating experiences for web, mobile (iOS and Android), tablet and TV
• crafting beautiful presentations that tell the story of what we do
Our London office is in an old canal-side wharf building in Islington where you would get to work with a lovely, talented bunch of makers and thinkers. And a Weimaraner.
Here’s a video Studio Life made about us:
We’re building the best team in London and we need the right talent. It’s critical you have extensive experience in digital product and service design, so if that’s the case, and the list above excites rather than scares you, please get in touch. Please apply via Recruiterbox: [this position has now been filled] with a link to your portfolio or as a PDF.
We don’t want any funny business, we want to be clear about the data we collect and how we use it. To find out the details click here
The Undercurrent guys are saying some very smart things over here (and here). The notion of a ‘responsive organisation’ is perfectly phrased. It takes a wo...
OK, it is a new year’s resolution. I just don’t want to label it such. Denial is a useful survival tactic; a lens through which all behaviour is as we’d li...